Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Etsy Find: girlwitharadiomind

I found girlwitharadiomind when she left a comment on my latest treasury which was inspired by Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (which I am currently reading, and loving, I am sure you have heard of it and if you haven't read it already it really is a very good book). You can see the treasury here.

Anyway when I popped over the girl's shop I was instantly mesmerized by the beautiful bright colours of her bags, they remind me of summer and beautiful days.

Here are some of her creations.


Hope you are all having a beautiful week,

Manda x

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like her bags!!!! Thank you for sharing and writing about this etsy seller! Definitely will add her to my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hullo :) thx for joining my blog, you are now in the running to win my spring green glass bracelet. Good luck! Love your cards and tags especially the Paris Carte one. Cute!

    http://redlotusjewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete