Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Gift Guide - Madeit.com.au

6 weeks until Christmas! 6 weeks!!!! I am sure the years are just going quicker and quicker.
Anyway this year I am doing my Christmas shopping "handmade" so I have been searching online and decided to put together a week of gift guides just for fun.

The first is full of Aussie talent from the wonderful Madeit.com.au. Remember that just because we're in Australia doesn't mean we only ship there. Most of the sellers are happy to ship anywhere in the world and if they don't have a price for shipping to your location just email them and they will let you know the rate.

1. Babushka Toy from Mulberry Road
2. Hairpins from Citrus Pop
3. Soap from Bayside Rose
4. Fancy Dog Leash from Allana C

5. Lavender Scented Bird from Edward & Lilly
6. Jewellery Tree from Bird Of Play
7. Coin Purse from Lillie Kusine
8. Notebook from Nothing Sketchy

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh i love the coin purse & the jewellery tree! :-)

    - Krystal xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manada. Thanks so much for including me. I love the jewellery tree. :-) Jodie (allanaC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my red Christmas bird in this lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete