Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where does the time go?

Sorry I have not posted in so long, so much time has lapsed and I didn't even realise because I have had a secret squirrel custom project that I have been working on.

Here is a fabulous Etsy find that includes time and squirrels, one clock of many amazing creations from the mega talented Maiko at Deycolab:

Modern Animal Clock Squirrel

Anyway onto important business - I wanted to announce the winner of my shadowbox competition. (I am so late - sorry!)

The lucky winner is: Comment #33 - NATALIE who left this comment:

I love your http://www.etsy.com/listing/52795926/pretty-floral-postcard-style-blank. Very pretty!

Congratulations Natalie you have won a set of 10 personalised note cards - please contact me at: hello@citykitten-designs.com to claim your prize.

Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.

Have a beautiful day,

No comments:

Post a Comment