Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CityKitten {hearts} Fabrikate

Recently I met the wonderful Kate from Fabrikate at the Sisters Market in Brunswick. I instantly fell in love with her range of fabric covered bangles - especially the ones covered in Japanese fabrics.



She has recently got a new range of Japanese fabrics in stock so we can look forward to some lovely new creations from her soon. At the moment she doesn't have an online store but if you are near Melbourne this Saturday, you can see Kate at the Maldon Folk Festival Market. (or you can contact me and I will put you in touch with her).
Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the one with the cherries! =)

    http://petitecarousel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I love these!!! can you tell me how i can get some to qld :))

    ReplyDelete