Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Etsy: You Might Like...

Have you ever noticed the "You might like" suggestions on the home page of etsy? They come up with all kinds of goodies and a recent one that I love, love, loved was from Yellena.

This fabulous print was what Etsy thought I might like...
.
.
So I visited the shop and found so many beautiful works it was hard to choose which ones to share with you.
.

Morning

Flare

I adore the use of colour and the detail, they just take you somewhere else.

Have a beautiful day!


3 comments:

  1. they are beautiful indeed! so talented!

    Thanks again for dropping by my blog =)

    I'm offering readers a discount on everything in store, thanks again for participating in my giveaway!

    http://petitecarousel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - kind of abstract but not at the same time.

    ReplyDelete