Thursday, October 14, 2010

Market Finds - Melbourne Finders Keepers

Hello, today I am sharing the second part of my weekend finds, this time from the first Melbourne Finders Keepers Market. It was a fantastic day out and there were so many talented artists it was a handmade paradise! Here are some of my favs:

From left to right:

Re-purposed saucers from Lightly

Jigsaw Jewelry from Antigone.K

Tea Towel from Formosa

Pencil Case from Rabbit and The Duck

Poster from Make Me Iconic

Broach from Treeparty Design

Owls from Herbert and Friends

Earrings from In-Sync Design

Hope you have found some new favourites here, I know I have.

Have a beautiful day,


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my Britain pencil case as one of your faves : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me but honnestly I
    felt totally out classed at Shed 4.
    Finders Keepers for me was like going
    to indie design heaven. Couldn't believe
    there could be so many talented folks in the
    same room. After I remembered to breath and
    take sips of water I was OK....spent a load
    but regret not buying more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Manda for picking my little owls! You have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you. Finders Keepers was amazing, golly so many talented designers in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds... will definitely be going to the next one in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete